Tuesday, April 17, 2007
oh and yes, just read this off the LJ comm...
BOU IS LEAVING ANCAFE. DDD=
*is in big shock*
Info from here: http://community.livejournal.com/an_cafe/636836.html
But I belive he has his own reasons for doing so. So to all Ancafe fans, grieving and being sad is alright. But remember to show your support!! I feel that he probably had a hard time making this decision as what the other band members said...
April 30th.
May your last Ancafe live be the best one you ever had, Bou.
I'm just really sad, I will now never have the opportunity of seeing this Ancafe live on stage together... Whatever you decide to do in the future, like perhaps joining another band or what, I hope you will be happy.
それじゃ...
さようなら、坊くん。
and Phantasmagoria too.... August.. I still can't go and see them!!! D=
*sigh* damn 'O' levels. they are all leaving even before i see them...
T________________T
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
9:57 PM